NCL Industries Limited is hiring for Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation).
Job Description :
Job Purpose: To attend to preventative schedules and breakdowns if any in the area of instrumentation during the earmarked shift, so as to ensure uninterrupted plant operations
- Troubleshoot and solve the issues if any arise during shift operations.
- Work in close coordination with shift technicians, shift In-charges of other departments to ensure no downtime.
- Coordinate with respective section head based on the severity and nature of the problem.
- Maintain logs, records, and reports.
- Ensure Safety and undertake behavioral observations
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have worked in Cement Plants.
- Should possess a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Should possess knowledge in maintenance and troubleshooting of Gas Analyser, VFD, Packer, Weigh Feeder and other static & dynamic weighing systems and field instruments.
- Should possess knowledge in PLC
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
NCL Industries Limited