Compensation : $55,000 to $80,000 Annually
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are currently seeking a candidate to serve as Landscape Construction Foreman. Job duties include:
– Direct, supervise, and work with field crew.
– Operate skid steers, compact excavators, tractors, Hydro-seeder, power tools, and other specialized equipment.
– Manage and conduct:
o Residential and commercial hardscape and softscape projects including natural stone and precast pavers and retaining walls, Green Infrastructure, pond and fountain installations, planting, seeding, hydroseeding, soil preparation, and erosion control material installation.
Chemical and mechanical weed control.
o Native habitat restoration projects including tree and brush cutting and removal, planting, seeding, soil preparation, and erosion control material installation.
– Manage time, productivity, project budgets, and material record keeping.
– Maintain and repair mechanical and power equipment.
– Load trucks and expedite field crew on daily basis.
– Have a positive attitude most of the time
– Minimum of 7 years experience as a landscape foreman managing and conducting residential and commercial hardscape and softscape projects.
– Minimum of 9 years experience operating equipment including skid steers, compact excavators, tractors, chainsaws, etc.
– Class A CDL license w/tanker endorsement or ability to obtain license within the first month.
Category 3.0 Lawn and Ornamental Pesticide Applicator certification or ability to obtain certification within the first month. Other categories acceptable.
– Ability to identify local ornamental and native plants.
– Ability to read, understand, and communicate landscape plan drawings and specification documents.
– Ability to document labor hours, materials, and equipment used on a project.
Company address: 125 W Melvina St, Suite 1, Milwaukee, WI 53212
Note- Note- This job is posted by the source of other job websites. We do not conduct direct hiring of candidates. we post the job for the benefit of you.
Follow us on: